Sunday, July 3, 2011

EDDIE JOBSON ZAPPANALE UPDATE

I think I read it at Andrew's "Idiot Bastard" newspage.
http://www.idiotbastard.com/news.htm

Eddie Jobson's band for Zappanale will look like this



  • Eddie Jobson: electric violin

  • Alex Machacek: guitar

  • Marc Bonilla: bass

  • Marco Minnemann: drums

Now this is what I call great news. I saw Marco Minnemann with Mike Keneally and Bryan Beller a couple of months ago, and that was a real blast.
And Alex Machacek is also on the list of artists that I definitely want to catch live.
Wowie zowie...


The Eddie Jobson website adds that the band will also do a concert in Zoetermeer, NL on the 19 th of August. I'll already be at the Zappanale festival (where they will be playing the 21st). If not, chances would be good that I would be going to Zoetermeer as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment